Responsibilities of the President-Elect (1-year term as President-Elect followed by 1-year term as President) are as follows:
- Function as President in the President’s absence;
- Chair the Program Committee and serve as a nonvoting member of the Local Sections Council;
- Receive the opportunity to attend the AIHA National Leadership Workshop in Washington D.C. with, all expenses paid.
- Attend as many local section meetings and Board of Directors meetings as able, especially in the President's absence.
Responsibilities of the Director (2-year term) are as follows– does not need to be a member of the National AIHA:
- Assist in setting direction and tone for the local section; and
- Chair various committees and assume other work as assigned by the President.
Responsibilities of the Secretary (2-year term) are as follows:
- Take meeting minutes—The secretary is responsible for recording discussions, motions and outcomes, ballots, and other relevant information from section meetings.
- Hand over bylaws and files to the incoming secretary and send bylaw changes to national AIHA for Board approval.
Please contact any of the Executive Committee for more information / to get involved.