Here are the action items to take to maximize your participation in the program:
- Login to the online classroom and verify that you see a tab to access your group’s content. If you do not see this tab, please get in contact with us so we can research the issue. If you don’t know your login credentials, please use the forgot password link on the login page to have them sent to you.
- Review the information posted on the 2022 eLearning LITE Subscribers page. Group Participants will find information about accessing your AIHA transcript and FAQs about using the system. Bookmark this page in case you need to review it later.
Pittsburgh Local Section LITE Selections
- Top 10 Imperatives for the AIHA Exposure Risk Management Process Presentation Recording- Recording Available Now!
- AIHA University Webinar: Assessment, Remediation, and Post-Remediation Verification of Mold in Buildings - Recording Available Now!
- AIHA University Webinar: Smart Devices and the EHS Professional - Recording Available Now!
- AIHA University Webinar: Assessing Ventilation for COVID-19 Mitigation and Beyond: Proactively Identify Ventilation Vulnerabilities - Recording Available Now!
- AIHA University Webinar: The Role of Context and Reason in Ethical Decision-Making for the Industrial Hygienist (Recording Available mid-September 2022)
- AIHA University Webinar: Cleaning Out Your Data Closet (Recording Available late July 2022) - bonus selection added!
You will receive communications from National AIHA once a month with any program updates.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at DLAssistant@aiha.org if you have any questions after completing the steps above.