- AM Health and Safety, Inc. (Barry Momyer and Barb Cummings)
- Cardno ChemRisk (Josh Maskrey and Laura Hallet)
- Colden Corporation (Mike McIlhenny and Chris Wesley)
- Energy Transfer Partners (Dennis Kelly and Renee Cowell)
- FedEx Ground (Matt Zock and Mike Grumley)
- FirstEnergy Corporation (Darrick Bertig and Michelle Baber)
- Premier Safety & Service, Inc. (Steve McGough and Matt Dennis)
- Repsol Oil & Gas USA (Shawn Sunderlin and Donald McCarty)
- RJ Lee Group, Inc. (Keith Rickabaugh and Don Ewert)
- SKC, Inc.
- U.S. Micro-Solutions, Inc. (Deanna Kiska and Sharon Fanchalsky)
Thanks to the following companies / members who have renewed their corporate sponsorship or advertising for 2020:
The Pittsburgh AIHA would like to welcome Cardno ChemRisk to our growing list of Corporate Sponsors for 2019. Cardno ChemRisk is a scientific consulting firm that is respected worldwide for its risk assessment experience, technical capabilities, industry leadership and pioneering spirit. They specialize in helping clients characterize the health and environmental risk associated with complex exposures involving chemicals, pharmaceuticals or radionuclides in a variety of media and environments. Cardno ChemRisk has ten locations across the US including the Pittsburgh office located on Stanwix Street. Thank you to Josh Maskrey, Laura Hallett, Deanna Badger, and Julie Panko for their membership!
The Pittsburgh AIHA would like to thank FirstEnergy Corporation for their continued support as a Corporate Sponsor. They have renewed their sponsorship for 2019! Thank you to Darrick Bertig and Michelle Baber for their membership!
The 2019 Corporate Sponsorship drive is underway! The benefits of a Corporate Sponsorship contribution of $200 include:
The Pittsburgh AIHA is happy to announce that Premier Safety & Service, Inc. has renewed their Corporate Sponsorship for 2017! Thank you to members Steve McGough and Matt Dennis for their membership and continued support!
Our Corporate Sponsorship Drive is underway and we have had commitments from several of our member companies. Thank you to the following who have renewed their Corporate Sponsorship support for 2015-2016:
National AIHA Links:
AIHA Calendar of Events
AIHA Press Releases
About Industrial Hygiene
AIHA IH Professional Pathway
Get Involved - Safety Matters, Outreach, Students, etc.