One great benefit provided by our local section is an AIHA eLearning Lite subscription. As a member of our local section, you can login, view, and obtain credit for up to five AIHA eLearning webinars per year. Save time, money, and earn credit contact hours towards maintaining your certification. AIHA webinars can cost $100-200 per individual registration. By taking advantage of our local section subscription, you can save hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on your continuing education.
Details were sent in an email to all 2019 PAID Pittsburgh AIHA Members. The 2019 Webinars are as follows:
- Take Charge of Your IH Career: Road Map to Success (archived)
- Air Sampling Strategies and Analysis (archived)
- Industrial Hygiene Statistics- The Next Generation (archived)
- Preparing the I/OH: Why Highly Hazardous Communicable Disease Responses Need Us (February 28, 2019)
- Overview of the Chemistry, Uses, and Exposure Assessment of Peracetic Acid (April 4, 2019)
IMPORTANT - YOU MUST BE CURRENT 2019 DUES-PAYING MEMBER. Our Pgh. AIHA subscription roster includes only members current on their 2019 dues. Pgh. AIHA 2019 Corporate Sponsors and students / retired members (dues waived) are already included in the roster. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact Christy at email@example.com.