- An Introduction to Big Data and Data Analytics
- Asbestos and Nanoparticles: Using Benchmark Dose Methodology for Risk Assessment
- The Ear Poisons: An Introduction to Ototoxicants
- Heat Stress: Assessment and Control
- Ethics in Risk Management: Complex, Paradoxical, Prickly
IMPORTANT - YOU MUST BE CURRENT 2020 DUES-PAYING MEMBER. Our Pgh. AIHA subscription roster includes only members current on their 2020 dues. Pgh. AIHA 2020 Corporate Sponsors and students / retired members (dues waived) are already included in the roster. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact Christy at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As a member of our local section, you can login, view, and obtain credit for up to five AIHA eLearning webinars per year. Save time, money, and earn credit contact hours towards maintaining your certification. AIHA webinars can cost $100-200 per individual registration. By taking advantage of our local section subscription, you can save hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on your continuing education.
For assistance with e-learning via the online classroom, contact DLAssistant@aiha.org.