We are excited to announce that the Pittsburgh AIHA renewed the eLearning Subscription for 2021. Member feedback has been positive regarding the value of the eLearning events which can be accessed through the Catalyst site/online classroom.
The 2021sessions selected include:
- AIHce OnDemand: Sampling and Analytical Challenges in Meeting Ever Lower OELs for Metals and Metalloids.
- AIHA Webinar: Lessons Learned from Quantitative Exposure Assessments Conducted Globally.
- AIHce OnDemand: Communicate Science Effectively by Using Risk Perceptions, Narrative, and Persuasion Theory
- AIHA Webinar: Methemoglobinemia Resulting from Work in a Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Tank
- AIHA Webinar: The Role of OEHS Professionals in Continuity Planning: A Practical Application
The E-Learning roster has been updated with National AIHA for the 3rd Quarter of 2021 --
All 2021 members in good standing (dues paid/membership renewed for 2021) should receive an email from National AiHA with details and login steps. If you did not receive the email, please contact Christy Kirsch at email@example.com to confirm your membership status.