The agenda of the meeting were as follows:
- Welcome and introductions
- Updated Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between AIHA and Local Sections
- Update regarding proposed AIHA National Bylaws
- Present survey results from the 2017 AIHA Local Section Membership Survey
- Present survey results from the 2018 AIHA Student Local Section Survey regarding ABIH’s focus on early career credentials
- Government Affairs Update with Mark Ames
They also had a treat, a leader workshop thanks to Mrs. Peggy Hoffman. The workshop was an interactive problem-solving session where the local section leaders networked with one another and left with ideas/solutions for their current local section issues.
Our leaders gathered a lot of ideas/plans to share with our local section. Stay tuned for exciting future projects. We will work together to be a successful local section!