All full or part time students who will be enrolled in one of the following programs at the start of the fall semester are eligible to apply to the AIHF Scholarship Program.
- A graduate or undergraduate degree program that is fully ABET-accredited under the Industrial Hygiene Program Criteria or under the Environmental, Health, and Safety Program Criteria.
- A graduate degree program fully accredited by CEPH as a program with a concentration in Environmental Health.
- An Industrial Hygiene or similarly named program offered at a NIOSH-ERC university.
- The M.S. in Occupational and Environmental Hygiene at New York University. Note: Only NYU students are eligible for the Dr. Morton Lippmann Scholarship.
- An industrial hygiene or similarly named program at one of the following Canadian institutions: McGill University, University of British Columbia, Université de Montréal, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR), or Universityof Toronto.
Read more on the National AIHA Website