- The "Lite" subscription allows paid Pittsburgh AIHA members access to 5 e-learning webinars.
- Webinar selections are currently being considered and will be chosen by the Pgh. AIHA Executive Committee from the 2017 upcoming webinars, or previously recorded 2016 webinars.
- Subscription includes the option for live group participation (when available) or recorded playback access to those 5 webinars for on-demand viewing to members on the Site Roster.
- Processing fees required for individuals seeking certification maintenance are waived for subscribers, where applicable (applies only to individuals included on the subscribing Site Roster -- must be a PAID Pittsburgh AIHA Member to be included on the Site Roster).
- Members can earn at least 5 contact hours if they view all 5 webinars.
- You must be a PAID Pittsburgh AIHA Member (Retired / Student Members are considered "PAID" members) to be included on the Local Section Roster.
The Pittsburgh AIHA recently purchased an E-Learning Subscription (Lite Version) from the National AIHA. This is a new benefit to PAID Pittsburgh AIHA Members as described below:
National AIHA Links:
AIHA Calendar of Events
AIHA Press Releases
About Industrial Hygiene
AIHA IH Professional Pathway
Get Involved - Safety Matters, Outreach, Students, etc.
Member Dues 2021
Pittsburgh AIHA Member Annual Dues - Deadline Jan. 1, 2021
If you are NOT a National AIHA Member, please pay through the Pittsburgh Local Section using the PayPal link below: