- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Conducting and developing training programs, including organizing existing Transportation driver trainer’s into one cohesive group
- Coordinating and conducting driver safety assessments
- Work on or with safety committees, assist with investigations of incidents, conduct SMITH defensive driving courses
- Train new hire transport drivers
- Procedure development, program management
- Perform Industrial Hygiene monitoring and supporting staff safety specialist with related safety and health activities
- Geography covered: Western Harrisburg up through Pittsburgh area.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO..
SUN - Specialist - Health & Safety Trainer - Provide technical expertise for ongoing and developmental safety programs supporting the Marketing organization, primarily Transportation.Core Responsibilities:
National AIHA Links:
AIHA Calendar of Events
AIHA Press Releases
About Industrial Hygiene
AIHA IH Professional Pathway
Get Involved - Safety Matters, Outreach, Students, etc.