- Sixty-six percent (66%) of you are planning to attend the October event legionella in hospital/industrial settings and issue with lead in drinking water. Looking forward to see you there!
- Fifty-six percent (56%) of the members is interested on an isocyanate related event in November 2017. The main subjects of interest were: air sampling, safe use and handling and regulatory. You also presented interest in toxicity, management and lab testing. We will get things started on this one.
- We have quite a list of different subjects for future events. These included metals (beryllium, hex chrome, welding fumes), statistics, IAQ, RCF, real time sampling devices, hazard and risk analysis, EHS software Management system - 14,001, 45001, ANSI Z-10 and control banding.
- Only three percent (3%) of you will like to present a topic on an event. Don’t be shy; it will be a great opportunity.
- Eleven percent (11%) may be able to host an event. Thanks for those who provided their information. We will contact you for future venues.
- As far as the locations for venues, you seemed pleased with the ones selected for previous events. Some of you prefer to go a little further than Robinson Township or downtown Pittsburgh (e.g. Monroeville, East End and Murrysville).
- Two to three hours will be sufficient for our meetings/events.
- Eighty-six percent (86%) of you have not taken advantage of the e-learning subscription. This is a great opportunity to get access to some webinars about interesting topics. We make sure that we select those that will be important topics in the field. You will also get contact hours! Check out our emails and website for more information. http://www.pittsburghaiha.org/
Thanks for all the comments and feedback. Our goal is to provide events that interest you, help you in your career and also keep us close together as a team!
Lucinette Alvarado, CIH (Pittsburgh AIHA President-Elect)
Click this link for the SurveyMonkey.com Results Overview