This position functions as a Corporate Industrial Hygienist. The role has global accountability for the management of the AIHA accredited IH Lab and serve as the AIHA Lab Technical Manager.
This individual is responsible for:
- Providing day to day support in the areas of occupational health for the Performance Coatings Business Units;
- Internal hazard communication support for all PPG locations.
- The implementation of any corrective actions performed at the lab including the authority to halt work and withhold test results along with the authority to state when work can be resumed.
- The technical support and training for EHS users of the GPS Quick Reports, GPS Environmental Reporting and Document Manager
- Implementation of Ergonomics in the US/CA region.