Responsibilities of the President-Elect (1-year term as President-Elect followed by 1-year term as President) are as follows:
- Function as President in the President’s absence;
- Chair the Program Committee and serve as a nonvoting member of the Local Sections Council;
- Attend as many local section meetings and Board of Directors meetings as able, especially in the President's absence.
Responsibilities of the Director (2-year term) are as follows– does not need to be a member of the National AIHA:
- Assist in setting direction and tone for the local section; and
- Chair various committees and assume other work as assigned by the President.
Responsibilities of the Treasurer (2-year term) are as follows:
- Serve as custodian of all monies due the Section and shall pay all authorized bills against the Section.
- Submit the accounts for audit to the Audit Committee.
- Transmit to the successor in office all funds and property of the Section in their possession.
- An annual financial report shall be submitted to the Section.
Please contact any of the Executive Committee for more information / to get involved or email email@example.com.