- AIHA University 3-Part Webinar Series: Preparing for and Controlling Biological Hazards
- AIHA University Webinar: Research Laboratory Safety in the 21st Century
- AIHA University Webinar: Strategies for Effective Risk Communication
- AIHA University Webinar: Workplace Violence Primer and Update for the IH
- Why Don't We See the Things That Can Hurt Us? (AIHce EXP 2022 OnDemand)
The E-Learning roster has been updated with National AIHA for the 3rd Quarter of 2023 -- All 2023 members in good standing (dues paid/membership renewed for 2022) should receive an email from National AiHA with details and login steps. If you did not receive the email, please contact Christy Kirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status.